Re: [Groff] Dueling versions of GROFF for Windows

From: Kees Zeelenberg
Subject: Re: [Groff] Dueling versions of GROFF for Windows
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:55:54 +0200

I tried to make Grap-1.10 using Djgpp, but Make got into an endless loop,
printing the message:
configure: test: No files matching: CONFTEST.VAL: integer expression expected
With Cygwin, everything went fine; since both Djgpp and Cygwin seems to have
the same
Make-version, I am not sure why Djgpp-Make fails. I looked at the line in
Makefile.in where
Make possibly gets into the loop, but couldn't find anything wrong. Does
someone have a hint?

Kees