RE: [Groff] floating keeps and tbl usage

From: Konovalov, Vadim
Subject: RE: [Groff] floating keeps and tbl usage
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:49:23 +0400

Obviously your mailer replaced tab char with a set of spaces.
Try following:

.TS
allbox,tab(;);
cclzw(-6000u)
cc^
cc^
cc^
ccl
cc^
cc^
cc^
cc^
cc^.
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
1;2
3;4
.TE

Vadim V.Konovalov, Software developer
ZAO Lucent Technologies, St.Petersburg branch
e-mail: address@hidden