Re: [Groff] Spanish hyphenation

From: Kees Zeelenberg
Subject: Re: [Groff] Spanish hyphenation
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:03:37 +0200

It seems to me that the TeX-hyphenation files work without any changes also in
Groff; at least
the Dutch hyphenation files work for me. Just use the commands .hla for
choosing the language
and .hpf for the hyphenation file; e.g. I do simply
.hla dutch
.hpf nehyph96.tex
where nehyph96.tex is located in groff/tmac.
By the way, the only file with Spanish hyphenation patters I could find in my
TeX-distribution,
is called eshyph.tex, not sphyph.tex.

Kees