Re: [Groff] pic does not work any longer

From: Nicola Bernardini
Subject: Re: [Groff] pic does not work any longer
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:04:40 +0200 (CEST)

Today, Werner LEMBERG schrieb:

[snip]
> Due to my limited internet bandwidth (I'm sitting behind a 28.8k
> modem) I don't have enough resources to do a complete check out
> starting from scratch.  Using `cvs -z9 update -dP' shows that
> everything is up to date in my local copy of the CVS.

I'm sitting on a 9600 line over a cellular phone right now! :)
But I moved the newer pic distribution to another name, and then
pulled out again the old distribution using cvs -z9 co groff/src/preproc/pic.
So I have both right now (that's how I compared them).

[snip]
> Maybe you have some other version of pic somewhere in the path which
> probably doesn't fit your DLLs?

no. I'm currently tried with the compiled versions (uninstalled) running
./pic <file> etc.

ah well, I'll search into this: I'll try with gdb (little hope, though).

Thanks again

nicb

|Nicola Bernardini     |
|E-mail: address@hidden |