Re: [Groff] groff ms-windows

From: Kees Zeelenberg
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff ms-windows
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:44:34 +0200

Yes, ftp.franken.de is a permanent location for Cygwin software.
And there were no fixes necessary! (apart from setting, in the makefile, the
prefix to
Progra~1\Groff and the paper size to A4, and adding the suffix .exe to the
executables). In
fact, with Cygwin, many Gnu-software compiles without any changeS.

Kees