[Groff] How do the calls go exactly?

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai
Subject: [Groff] How do the calls go exactly?
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 23:04:03 +0200

Ok,

I am debugging some problems, amongst which the `spurious whitespace' in
the mdoc output.

The page gets formatted by nroff -mdoc blah.1 | more

Am I correct into assuming, from what I could glance from the
documentation and the sources, that nroff calls the tmac.doc file [the
-m argument passed to nroff]?

If so, which file documents all the macros used in tmac.doc, so that I
can grok the rest of it, because my first few forays into this didn't
yield much.

I am already stomped at the beginning of the file.

I'll go reread the troff papers I found and printed out [the original
old ones], but any pointers are welcomed. =)

Thanks,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    address@hidden|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best