Re: [Groff] Some troff macros on the Web

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai
Subject: Re: [Groff] Some troff macros on the Web
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 10:43:45 +0200

-On [20000509 20:00], address@hidden (address@hidden) wrote:
>As a new subscriber to the Groff digest (but as a long-time [>20
>years] ditroff user), I'd like to draw attention to some macros I
>wrote in the 'eighties, which I've put on the web, at

Any chance of making a tarball which contains them all, or one per
tarball?  It would make things easier instead of stripping them out of
the HTML pages. ;)  [I don't mind, but others might find it easier...]

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    address@hidden|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best