[Groff] Release of roff.7, groff.7, tmac.5

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Groff] Release of roff.7, groff.7, tmac.5
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:32:01 +0200

address@hidden

Release of roff.7, groff.7, tmac.5

This is the first release of the announced, new man-pages.

roff.7  Overview of roff and groff.
groff.7 Language documentation in short form and tables.
tmac.5  The tmac functionality and naming.

They are not yet perfect, but should be good enough to be begin with.

I put them under the FDL license.  The license text is not included with
the documents, but I'm referring to the file "fdl.txt" in the main
directory of the groff sources (using the FDL section 6. COLLECTIONS OF
DOCUMENTS).  So this has to be done.

Bernd Warken <address@hidden>

A free mind tends to get rid of all bindings; a narrow-minded fool lives
for the gathering of as many bondages as she can get.