[Groff] Re: groff and keep query

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: [Groff] Re: groff and keep query
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:10:46 -0600 (MDT)

Bob:

Thanks for the positive comment.

With regard to your queries concerning floating keeps, and the
associated problem of page numbering,  I have no good solution.
What I normally do is re-arrange my text, and/or use fixed keeps to
ensure that I get the desired figure (or table) order.

The problem of page numbering is one which I too find annoying, but I
have not pursued it at the source code level.  I am forwarding a copy
of this reply (with your comments) to the GROFF list, in the hope that
the maintainers either have an immediate solution, or are in a
position to create one.

Thanks again for your response.

Regards,

Dean Provins