Re: [Groff] SourceForge.net?

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: Re: [Groff] SourceForge.net?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:29:50 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > Werner/Ted, would you wish to establish a GNU Troff (Groff) project on
> > SourceForge.net? Primarily for collecting and working on some of the
> > docs/training materials and building/maintaining our Web sites?
>
> Sorry, I don't have time for that in the near future.
>

>     Werner

Ted?

Otherwise, Werner, should I just start it myself and those who wish can
join in? It should at least make things easier for us to pull things
together for a more comprehensive Web site.

Does anyone on this list have experience with SourceForge.net? Can you
share comments and ideas on whether and how it can be helpful for Groff
Web site development and maintainance?

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden