[Groff] getopt.h

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Groff] getopt.h
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:49:25 +0100

In src/include there is a file getopt.h which is identical to the
corresponding glibc file installed on my system, well, except from the
copyright.  This local header file is included from lib.h.

Is it possible to get rid of this file and replace the #include "" by
#include <getopt.h>?

Or are there any primitive non-GNU environments that do not provide
longoptions (maybe an autoconf issue)?  In this case, we should include
the latest GNU getopt.h, keep the GNU copyright, and write some comment.

Bernd Warken <address@hidden>