Re: [Groff] New version of the grolbp driver

From: Paco Andres Verdu
Subject: Re: [Groff] New version of the grolbp driver
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:20:27 +0100 (CET)

> Applied!  Thanks a lot.  I've improved the man page and some other
> small things.  Please test.

     The man page looks better with your changes, thanks. Also the "break"
bug you solved was something I overlooked.

     The only problem that I've found is with the removal of the tbl
preprocessing when generating grolbp.n.

     Without that preprocessing the man program doesn't display the table
included in the page (it shows the table source), this can be solved by using
the '-p t' option to man, but I feel that typing "man grolbp" without
options should display the page correctly.

     Maybe the problem is related to the man version I'm using (version
2.3.10 on a Debian 2.1 system).

Paco Andrés Verdú                                     address@hidden
Alicante (Spain)