Re: [Groff] Re: grn problems with xditview

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: grn problems with xditview
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:42:41 -0800 (PST)

Werner,

Our messages are crossing each other in cyberspace.

Given that you properly read "res" in devX100/DESC, then as I
said to you in a previous mail, the line thicknesses will be the
default ones in the array defthick[] (because res < 256). So the
fine will be 1u, the medium 3u and the thick 5u. The relative
fine thickness will be 1/100.  If you compare that with the case
of the devps/DESC then you'll get 1/256 that is considerably
thinner. So, the problem is how to get a thickness less than 1u
for low resolution devices.

Dan