[Groff] Re: grn problems with xditview

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: [Groff] Re: grn problems with xditview
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:22:13 -0800 (PST)

Werner,

>I've just tested the following (with your example):
>
>  grn -TX100 grnexmpl.me | groff -TX100 -e -X -me
>
>The results are quite ugly since the lines are far to thick... Can you
>fix this?

Ooops. The problem was that the program wasn't finding the value
of "res" from the DESC file because the code was making the assumption
that the "res" variable was the first in the list -- that was the
case of the devices that I was initially interested in. I fixed it
so it would scan the whole file. However, there is a device: "devlj4"
that does NOT have the "res" variable. What do we do about it?

I'll send you the fix in a separate mail.

Regards,

Dan