Re: [Groff] RE: grn

From: Daniel Senderowicz
Subject: Re: [Groff] RE: grn
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:24:50 -0800 (PST)

Werner,

        > I've added a fix for this - which at least removes the crash. The
        > complete patch enclosed also attempts to clean up various other
issues re.
        > use of select(), (re)defining libc stuff in the program, updating
changes
        > in the X interface, etc.

I checked the version that you got from ring.jah.ne.jp and is the
same as mine. I'm still puzzled why it doesn't work on Linux
while it does just fine in my 5000/240 running NetBSD. If you
want to check another option, there is the Leban's modified
version that you can find in:

ftp.cs.wisc.edu/pub/X/xgremlin.tar.Z

        I will eventually put a working xgremlin to the ftp.ffii.org host for
        reference...  Daniel, since you are the only active user of xgremlin I
Just come here to Berkeley, you even find the bums running
gremlin on their laptops while they hang out in the street...

        know of, may I ask you to check the manual?  It is *really*, hmm, out
        of date, talking about green and blue buttons on the mouse...

I'll do. I'll e-mail you the updated manual hopefully today or
tomorrow.

Dan