[Groff] RE: grn

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] RE: grn
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:09:44 GMT

> There are 2 gremlin programs out there that I know. The one
> written by Barry Roitblat is called xgremlin2.tar.Z (I believe).

I'm not able to compile this on my Linux box -- apparently this
program (written for X11R4) is not compatible with X11R6.  I was able
to remove all fatal errors, nevertheless it aborts on the first
XLoadQueryFont command.

Unfortunately, I have virtually no experience with X Windows
programming, so I can't correct the code.

Is there somebody who is willing to fix this?

I got my archive from

  http://ring.jah.ne.jp/pub/X/opengroup/R5contrib/xgremlin2.tar.Z