[Groff] new directory layout of groff package

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] new directory layout of groff package
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 11:53:12 GMT

Dear friends,

I've completely changed the directory layout of the groff package (in
the CVS repository) to make a more vertical structure.

You should delete your local copy of the CVS and check it out again:

  cvs -z9 -d :pserver:address@hidden:/var/cvs co groff

Please test!  Due to the large amount of changes it is very likely
that there are still some bugs in the Makefiles.

The old repository is still available as `groff.old'.

Finally a question which I can't answer myself:  Is the file
`tmac.doc.old' still needed?  I would like to remove it (or rather not
add it again to the CVS) if possible.