RE: [Groff] Segmentation fault in grops

From: Freudenberger Joerg
Subject: RE: [Groff] Segmentation fault in grops
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:46:17 +0100

Hallo

> Another thing is that Mac EPS use \r as a newline and psbb
> doesn't accept
> this; any fixes?

The most productive way is to write a special C Program.

If you have a *nix shell with tool look for tr(1):
                tr '[<binary lf>]' '[<binary cr>]' < In > Out

        (The real difficulty with the tr solution is it needs
        an editor, which is able to store the binary characters
        and the run environment must not change it
                (I got trouble on NT and failed))

The last posiblity is to use tcl ( 8.0 or higher ).
I use the dos2unix. unix2mac is only edited.
        tclsh81 dos2unix InFile OutFile

Yours
        Jörg