[Groff] Win32 port of Groff

From: Blake McBride
Subject: [Groff] Win32 port of Groff
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 15:14:01 -0600

Greetings,

I ported Groff and friends to Win32 using Microsoft C
a few years ago and then updated the port another time.
Yesterday I downloaded 1.15 and tried my patches and
except for one addition it still works.  Would it be possible to
merge those patches and makefiles into the main distribution?

Thanks.

--blake

-------
Download source code to my Dynace Object Oriented
Extension to C and Windows Development System from:
http://www.florida-software.com/algorithms
Blake McBride (address@hidden)
Algorithms Corporation - 615-791-1636 - USA