[Groff] HTML without make.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] HTML without make.
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:35:17 -0500 (EST)

I'm stuck. I can read tmac.arkup using make from the ../bin/doc directory
as Gaius posted.  But, how do I do it without using make?

The idea is to:
- install Groff releases to a personal directory (done)
- run that installed Groff from anywhere in my personal directory, not
just from ../bin/doc using make.

I want to do this so I can write my own files in a separate directory
somewhere.

I already have PATH=/home/mngovsci/groff/install/bin:...

$ groff -v  --> GNU troff version 1.15

$ cat install/share/groff/tmac/tmac.arkup | groff -t -markup -Thtml
-mhtml -ms -U -e -p

--> ~14 lines with HTML tags, but most of the file is missing.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden