[Groff] Re: html docs

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] Re: html docs
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:34:41 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Dean Allen Provins wrote:

> > 2. How do we get them into human readable form?
       ^^^                                        ^
> I simply asked for HTML output for my HOWTO.  The result is the file I sent
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^????
> All I can suggest is that you read the comments in the file.  It appears
                                ^^^^????

> It appears that to use this, you indicate that you want that macro package
                                   ^^^^^^^^????

> questions, I'll try to answer them, but Gaius (I think) might be a better
  ^^^^^^^^^
> > 2. How do we get them into human readable form?
       ^^^                                        ^
------------------
Eddie Maddox
address@hidden

.de HTML
.if '\*(.T'html' \X^html:\\$*^
    ??????????????????????????
..
.de HTMLINDEX
.if '\*(.T'html' \X^index:\\$*^
    ???????????????????????????
..

.de BODYCOLOR
.   HTML <body text=\\$1 bgcolor=\\$2 link=\\$3 alink=\\$4 vlink=\\$5>
                    ??           ??        ??         ??         ??
..

.de BACKGROUND
.   HTML <body background=\\$1>
                          ??
..

.de URL
.   ie '\*(.T'html' \{\
.        HTML <a href="\\$2">\\$1</a>
                       ??    ??

etc., etc., and on, and on, ad infinitum, ad infinausium.