[Groff] Re: Gaius docs.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: Gaius docs.
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:29:16 GMT

> Werner, could you visit ftp://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/pub/groff?
> Download groff-web.tar.gz.

Done.

> cd web
> make
>
> I get a few error messages, but I think you could tell what I have
> to do.

Attached is a working Makefile.  Compare this with the old one: the
programs gsoelim, geqn, gtbl are called soelim, eqn, tbl on most
systems, and instead of the pipes you can use the switches -s, -e, and
-t (order is important).  soelim executes unsafe requests (e.g. `sy'),
thus you must use the -U switch to enter unsafer mode.