[Groff] tmac: Help!!! (I'm not shouting. Am I?)

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] tmac: Help!!! (I'm not shouting. Am I?)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 01:16:10 -0500 (EST)

This stinks. I can't get at documentation about the Groff HTML support.

Yes. I'm being blunt. No one, No One, is going to try out Groff HTML
support if they can't access the docs. No Way.

Now, I propose:

1. Someone please send me the commands to enter to "decrypt" all the stuff
in /tmac and anywhere else.

1.A Someone please send me a list of all those docs. Everything.

You can assume:
- Groff 1.13 extracted into /home/mngovsci/groff/groff-1.13.
- ./configure --prefix=/home/mngovsci/groff
- make
- make check
- make install

2. Using the Groff HTML support, with "decrypted" docs, I will then build
a complete Web based Helper. You all can watch and help as we've done
before.

Is it a deal?

Gaius: It is only because of that groff-web.tar.gz file you created for me
late OCT 1999 that I now know tmac.html has some HTML documentation in it.
I never was able to try the binary you compiled for me (a C library was
missing or something), but that groff-web file is now paying off for that
effort. Thanks.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden