[Groff] Another Web site update.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] Another Web site update.
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:30:16 -0500 (EST)

I just updated our Web site again: http://groff.ffii.org.

It has some major changes:

- Collapsed all Groff WWW and FTP links to a single "Download" link to:
ftp://groff.ffii.org/pub/groff.

This is to:
 1. prevent me from having to update the site for every release, and,
 2. prevent those I share this here planet with from clicking to our
ftp site at gnu.org which has not been updated since Groff 1.11.1.

(Note: if a "latest version" mention is desired, let's discuss this.
Perhaps a link to a VERSION text file in ftp://groff.ffii.org/pub/groff
would be workable. Ideas? I just don't want to be depended upon
unnecessarily.)

- Added mention of new Groff support for HTML.

- Added new Groff Web Tips section. Please review and comment.

- Other assorted tweaks. README and NEWS not changed.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden