RE: [Groff] 1.12.1 -- tmac.an page numbers missing

From: Freudenberger Joerg
Subject: RE: [Groff] 1.12.1 -- tmac.an page numbers missing
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:08:27 +0100

Dear friends

I quickly formated the new man-pages by using the new groff 1.12.1.

In the page footer of the real man-pages is the page number missing.

I'm not able to understand this difficulty, because I has never programmed
roff-packages yet. I prepared these man-pages with a litte hack shell script
which functioned well with groff 1.11a (You may find it appended.)

I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Yours
        Jörg

Appendix:
This script uses a trick of "The UNIX Programming Environment"
(german: Der UNIX-Werkzeugkasten) for preparing the pipe of
preprocessors.