[Groff] Re: BETA-4 web page.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] Re: BETA-4 web page.
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:14:15 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> The HTML does not use the structural tags, like <h1> <h2>
> <ul> or <dl> and is in one big page, but I guess that is not really
> easy to do with groff.

I'm new at this yet. I don't use groff for HTML yet. I just pound out this
stuff into a text editor for now, HTML tags and all. So I use as few tags
as possible. And, yes, one page. Less to learn for now.

> Sure. Improvements can be made gradually. It is important to get the
> information out, as always. ;)
Right.

> Tell me, if I shall send in a freshmeat annoucement.
Werner makes that call for us both. He's waiting for gnu.org to mirror us.
He might do the announcement himself, too.

I will work on a BETA-5. Thanks for your several suggestions.

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden