[Groff] WWW copy.

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: [Groff] WWW copy.
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:33:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Applied, thanks.  But please note that man.1 is still not converted

If you are still planning on releasing MON 13 DEC, well, do it without me.
However, if I could be given some idea of what's what, I'll proceed
anyway.

* announcement, one paragraph
* Y2K statement?
* feature list
* change list
* bugs list
* links to files
* contributors list
* license statement
* license statement for the web site itself?
* contact info
* other?

Should we give some indication of how mature it is?

Werner, I'll need any previous site material, etc.

Remember, WWW BETA copy is at:
http://groff.ffii.org/~edma

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden