Re: [Groff] grohtml

From: ingber
Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:29:36 -0600 (CST)

Werner:

I certainly will periodically check for new versions to test.

I really do not not TeX and want to see groff modernized!

Thanks.

Lester

>To: address@hidden
>Cc: address@hidden
>Subject: Re: [Groff] grohtml
>From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
>Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 02:50:09 GMT
>

>> I attach a tar'd directory of files produced using
>>   groff -wall -R -s -e -t -mgs -Thtml -P -Igif file.ms
>> The PostScript version using
>>   groff -wall -R -s -e -t -mgs file.ms
>> looks just fine.
>>
>> Under a browser like netscape or iexplorer you can see how the text
>> fonts get messed up between the .gifs?  Is there anyway I can
>> correct this?
>
>We would be glad if you want to become a beta tester for grohtml!
>There are still a lot of errors in it, and I'm only applying the
>patches -- Gaius is doing the hard work.  Your article gives excellent
>examples for things not working yet :-)
>

>    Werner

 Lester Ingber   <address@hidden>         http://www.ingber.com/
 PO Box 06440    Wacker Dr PO Sears Tower    Chicago IL  60606-0440
 <address@hidden> http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~ingber/