[Groff] Re: Groff & Man

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: Groff & Man
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 10:32:26 GMT

> I am looking for some Groff & Man gurus.  I just finished compiling
> the latest Linux groff package under EMX + OS/2 but I really don't
> know about it to test all its functionality to insure it is working
> properly.  I was able to get groff.exe to create a postscript file
> from a text file without error.

I suggest that you download the latest development version from

  ftp://ftp.ffii.org/pub/groff/devel/groff-current.tar.gz

Besides a lot of bug fixes you will see a new (alpha) grohtml backend.

We would be glad to incorporate any code fixes (together with proper
makefiles) into the base distribution so that groff compiles out of
the box for OS/2.