Re: [Groff] Training site.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Training site.
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:15:16 GMT

> > And may I ask to give him an account so that he can
> > access the groff related HTML stuff?
> Yes if he is helping groff and is trustworthy.

Well, I consider everyone who shows serious interest in groff as
`trustworthy'...

Eddie Maddox <address@hidden>

> Werner: You are groupadministrator for the group groff now.
> Please peak into "man gpasswd" you should be able to put people into
> the group or remove them.

I don't fully understand how it works.  You will give him a password
and account for genba, and I can control whether he will be part of
the groff group or not?  If this is correct, please add him by default
to the groff group -- if he shows some nasty behaviour, I'll remove
him :-)