[Groff] Re: Bugs in groff

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Groff] Re: Bugs in groff
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 99 16:26 BST

Werner writes:

>   > I know.  Even if you add the switch -P-a, you get ugly results.
>   > Apparently it can't cope yet with some groff requests correctly.

>   yes the -P-a switch is broken at the moment (I'd advise not to
>   use it yet)

> Hmm.  I get ugly results without -P-a also :-)

woops, I'll examine this in detail this week...

> Any chances for fixes in the near future?

sure, I've just finished arcs, polygon fills. I'll get onto
the more important -P-a and html text straight away. Hopefully
have diffs by middle/end of the week.

many thanks for your patience. If anyone has some ugly results
please email me the troff src and html output. (By all accounts
there should be no shortage :-)

cheers Gaius