grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Sharing grammar files

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Sharing grammar files
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:28:12 +0100

Hi everyone,

Thanks to a contribution by Chris Holman I finally felt
obliged to create a grammar download section on the
Grammatica web site:

http://www.nongnu.org/grammatica/grammar/

There's not so much there right now, but feel free to send
me grammars for inclusion if you think they could be useful
for others. Please be sure to check the following things
first, though:

* Does the grammar work with the latest version of Grammatica?
* Does the grammar have a copyright statement?
* Does the grammar have a nice free license clause?
  (GPL or something more free)
* Do you have a simple file to test with? (Please send it along.)
* It does work, right? (Double- or triplecheck this please.)

Happy parsing!

Cheers,

/Per

--