grammatica-devel

Re: [Grammatica-devel] Maven?

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-devel] Maven?
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:44:24 +0200

Haven't used Maven myself, so I can't say much about it. But what
problem would it solve for us? What would it make easier?

I've opted for a plain Ant build file out of simplicity and low
requirements. Most people are able to get that stuff to work without
any issues. Don't think Maven is installed everywhere, so we'd have to
keep the Ant build.xml anyway I guess...

Cheers,

/Per