grammatica-devel

[Grammatica-devel] @Override

From: Hilco Wijbenga
Subject: [Grammatica-devel] @Override
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:11:20 -0700

Hi all,

I wanted to see if I could add "@Override" to the generated code where
necessary because Eclipse was complaining about it. So I checked out
the code from Subversion but trunk doesn't build.

The current build uses source="1.4" and target="1.5" but the source is
1.5 (it uses enum and generics). I also noticed some warnings that can
be easily fixed (generics again).

The codegen step generates code in src/java instead of
src/java/net/percederberg/grammatica. I could easily fix all this and
send in a patch but I don't want to step on anyone's toes or interfere
with ongoing work. So I thought I'd ask first. :-)

Cheers,
Hilco