grace-website

[Grace-website] I've used each of those many-a-time.

From: Watty
Subject: [Grace-website] I've used each of those many-a-time.
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 13:24:48 -0600

Portfolio Server leverages standard ODBC technology, enabling
integrators and IT professionals to create customized solutions that
provide easy access to the information stored in the database. Get over
it, accept it, and do what you know you need to do.
On top of this, the really large cache is really better when you are
running the OS on the drive, since the OS has a jillion little files
that cache well.

____