grace-website

[Grace-website] on-line panelist

From: Samson Holder
Subject: [Grace-website] on-line panelist
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:45:38 -0000

More women want to be independent and brave enough to break down But in
reality, I think many women are too insecure. Observers say Wednesday's
announcement is aimed at appearing tough while not closing the door on
negotiations with the rebels. In Indian-administered Kashmir there was a
mixed response to the president's comments. However, it would not say
whether the serviceman was Scottish or not. Two others were acquitted.

qqqqq

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street. We
Told you to WATCH PRGJ and now its up again today.

Trade Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Company: PRG Group Inc.
Ticker:: PRGJ
Wednesday Close: $0.76
Thursday Close: $0.85
1 Day Gain: $0.09 (11.84%)
3 Day Target: $1.90
WallStreet Expectations (1 week): 160% UP
WallStreet Expectations (2 months): 340% UP
Rating: STRONG BUY / HOLD

We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on PRGJ
and watch for a big movement!!! Talk about flying under the radar? Isn't
that what we look for?

This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving stocks
and take short term profits. We give it to you again as a gift. How many
times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on
them?

qqqqq

It would almost certainly greatly improve economic relations with India,
our correspondent says - something analysts believe could help the army
retain its position as the dominant power in Pakistan.
Many roads are paved and we have pine trees growing along our streets.
His job as a cricket commentator on Indian TV channels has made him
famous for his wisecracks, known as Sidhuisms.
Batting reserves are at breaking point following the departures of
Darren Lehmann and Michael Lumb, while Anthony McGrath is also set to
leave.
The second is said to be in a stable condition.
The three children have travelled abroad to spread the good word and
present papers at international conferences. "We are very keen that the
captaincy issue is sorted out, but we want to make sure we get it right.
On the guest list are Dow Chemical, Exxon Mobil, Lockheed Martin and
IBM. There are a lot of private clinics and labs with relatively
sophisticated diagnostic machines.
Analysts say Wednesday's judgement is significant as the investigating
agency will now save time by not having to seek permission to begin
proceedings against allegedly corrupt politicians.
A number of civilians were injured but the troops escaped unhurt.
"The bills need to be merged and approved by both the House and the
Senate before the US President signs them.
But the enthusiasm of US firms desperate to enter the Indian market, may
need to be tempered with a healthy dose of reality about the challenges
of doing business here. This is not the first time that Gen Musharraf
has made "out of the box" proposals on Kashmir in media interviews.
"It is a reasonable position. "We have to create armies of nature lovers
and mend the rot.
In their petitions, the politicians argued that the prosecution must
have permission from the competent authority before filing corruption
charges against them. Ajay Yadav, a police officer in the state of
Himachal Pradesh, said they had "three or four theories" and hoped soon
to have "conclusive evidence.
Then the special forces would come to get them. There have been protests
across the state against the alleged mishandling of the investigations
by state police and crowds have come onto the roads demanding fair
treatment.
But the tie-up has already run into some trouble - with India's left
wing parties crying out that Wal-Mart has entered India through a
"backdoor" route.
Back home in Patna, they have used pitcher irrigation - earthen pitchers
buried to their neck in the soil and filled with water which seeps
through its pores - to grow plants.
But it still faces many challenges and these provide an insight into the
life of a typical Afghan city.
"Sometimes, people refuse to pay children," says Achala. They have yet
to respond to Wednesday's cabinet announcement.
Mr Yadav said: "We are questioning several people in connection with
this case.
A recent study by an independent watchdog revealed that nearly a quarter
of India's parliamentarians are facing criminal charges ranging from
murder to extortion and even rape. It kills more than a million people a
year - mostly young children in sub-Saharan Africa - and is a factor in
many other deaths.
Pakistan denied allegations it had been involved. The group said it had
decided to open a base in Batticaloa because of the deteriorating
humanitarian situation.