gpsd-users

Re: gpsd armhf on buster with backport doesn't work

From: TarotApprentice
Subject: Re: gpsd armhf on buster with backport doesn't work
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 12:07:02 +0000 (UTC)

Probably ARMv7 instructions. The Pi zero has an ARMv6 processor and Debian use ARMv7 as a minimum instruction set as far as I understand. Maybe bzed could confirm.

I was running 3.22-4 under buster but with arm64 architecture. I have since upgraded to bullseye with arm64 and it still works, but then I am using a Pi4.

Cheers
MarkJ