gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] 26MHz 1.8v TCXO's

From: Paul Theodoropoulos
Subject: [gpsd-users] 26MHz 1.8v TCXO's
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 10:47:39 -0700

I've come across a reel of 500 TCXO's, unused here at work, and will eventually go to landfill.... Unless someone here is interested in them for assorted hardware hacking (well beyond my skills). Not selling them, just giving them away if someone can see a use for them. The reel weighs barely an ounce I'd wager, so shipping cost will be trivial. Here's the tech specs:

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Kyocera-Electronic-Components/KT2520F26000ACW18TAN?qs=%2fha2pyFaduidJgi%252bM3KzmoBAijDVx%2f9JQr6CPbeDiPJwBK6Bkj8GPxArRVSY0t3a

Shorter url if that gets borked:
https://is.gd/uxpts8

The reel is theoretically of fairly high value, but finding a buyer would be too much trouble - even on ebay.

Note that they're an obsoleted item on Mouser, and I'm guessing this reel is probably four years old, so they have aged some, but probably only drifting in the ppb rather than ppm range.
--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com