gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Number of channels listed in GSV section of gpsmon

From: Svenn Are Bjerkem
Subject: [gpsd-users] Number of channels listed in GSV section of gpsmon
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 18:00:07 +0200

Hi,
I am running gpsmon directly on the ttyUSB0 device to look at whatever comes my way from the GPS. I notice that there is only 12 channels listed in the GSV section of the curses gui. Can this number be increased somehow?

I have looked through the source code, but I am not able to find the part where I can play around with the number of channels.

--
Svenn