gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Processing RTCM messages

From: Michele Pangrazzi
Subject: [gpsd-users] Processing RTCM messages
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 13:49:48 +0000

Hi all,

I was wondering if it's anyone knows if it's possible to process RTCM messages and actually compute corrections.

To explain better: right now I have a webserver that receives a NMEA string through an API from an embedded device with a GPS connected. Then, the webserver sends this string using NTRIP protocol to an NTRIP Caster, which responds correctly with some RTCM messages (type 1012 and 1004), parsed to JSON by your gpsdecode tool.

Is it possible to also process RTCM messages, compute the correction and then send back the corrected position to client?

Thank you,
Michele Pangrazzi