gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Connecting remotely to GPSD

From: Mike Feldmeier
Subject: [gpsd-users] Connecting remotely to GPSD
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:04:41 -0400

Sorry if this is a basic question, I just can't seem to find the answer anywhere, which is usually a good sign I'm just doing something horribly wrong.

I have a Raspberry Pi running GPSD, running fine.  I can access it locally using cgps and telnet to it fine.

I can't access it at all remotely, either through telnet or the node-gpsd library.  I can ssh into the pi, which is not helpful for my uses, but shows that I can get to the box.

Again, sorry if it's a basic question, but does anyone have any idea how I can access gpsd remotely?

Thanks,
Mike