gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Using gpsctl to put a U-blox chip in low power mode

From: Smith, Ashley M - Exelis
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Using gpsctl to put a U-blox chip in low power mode
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:39:57 +0000

Thank you everyone for the input.  As of now the program has decided they aren’t as interested in the low power settings because the current draw is so much better than our old solution.   It is on the back burner for now.   I will be sure to watch out for the hanging that you have reported when/if we do revisit the issue

Ashley