gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Command-line AIS viewer

From: Iván Sánchez Ortega
Subject: [gpsd-users] Command-line AIS viewer
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:33:22 +0100

Hi all,

Brief introduction: I'm a long-time (since 2007) OpenStreetMap contributor and
occasional GPSD user, but my new line of work involves lots of AIS data.

Long story short: I needed a command-line utility to display AIS streams,
similar to cgps. As I couldn't find any, I decided to learn urwid and create
my own:

https://github.com/IvanSanchez/gpsd-ais-viewer

I hope some of you will find it useful. Comments (and pull requests) are
welcome.

Best,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <address@hidden> <address@hidden>

Web & geospatial developer at Aptomar AS