gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Trying to set Stationary Mode on ublox - possible bug i

From: Anthony Stirk
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Trying to set Stationary Mode on ublox - possible bug in gpsctl ?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 23:27:40 +0000

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the response.

I don't have a full understanding of what's going on at this time so I probably wouldn't be the best person to write it. I've been unable to  locate any working examples and I know a number of people are interested in this. I think I'm issuing the correct command now but I'm not getting the expected result so something isn't correct, I'd appreciate any pointers you have on how to diagnose this further.

Cheers,

Anthony M0UPU

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Yo Anthony!

On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:51:04 +0000
Anthony Stirk <address@hidden> wrote:

> Further to this apologies for not fully understanding the man page of
> gpsctl. II retract the comment this is a bug it seems gpsctl is being
> cleverer than me. It may help if the man page for gpsctl had a note
> under -x for UBX devices that the message length is also calculated.

Got a patch?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588