gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] GR-301W

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-users] GR-301W
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:16:30 -0700

Yo All!

It has been 14 months since we validated the Navisys GR-601W as a worthy
way to get +/-1 milli Sec PPS over USB.  In spite of many attempts no US
retailer has picked up the product.  So, for my own needs, I ordered a
small pile of them.  If you order them from the factory qty 1 they are
$77/ea.

The units are marked GR-601, not GR-601W, but you will know you have a
W when you get PPS.

I'll let them go at $45/ea. w/shipping and no sales tax (ever).  I can
take CC's using Square and of course checks.  I'll be tossing some out
free to anyone that can make a credible case they will use them to help
improve gpsd.

If you don't need the PPS, or the uBlox 6, you can get the perfectly
good BU-353 for around $30-ish.  Just be sure to buy the older SiRF 3
which has better sensitivity than the newer SiRF IV models.

Before I ship any I want to run some tests to be sure they are as
expected.  If no problems they can ship next Wednesday.  Ping me
directly if you want to buy one.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588