gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] AGPS

From: Matzi Kratzi
Subject: [gpsd-users] AGPS
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:05:19 +0100

Hi,
I see the FAQ "Can GPSD use Assisted GPS data from cellphone networks?."

I have a slightly different question:
I have a network of connected devices. All of them have GPS and are at
most a few kilometers from a central position. I can send data to and
from all devices.

Can I help newly powered up devices to get a fast GPS-position by
sending it help or is the sentence "As far as we know there aren't any
published standards for the format of the corrections" that keeps me
from doing that?

Thanks!

Mats