gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Support for Trimble Acutime Gold

From: Igor Socec
Subject: [gpsd-users] Support for Trimble Acutime Gold
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:52:22 -0000

Hello,

I am using gpsd on my project with Trimble Acutime Gold GPS antenna.
Trimble Acutime Gold is not listed as a supported device under gpsd but gpsd seems to support it very well using the TSIP driver made for Trimble devices.
I tested the device with gpspipe and gpxlogger and I am getting correct data.

I would like to know is it possible to add Trimble Accutime Gold to the list of supported devices?
Do I need to run some more tests to verify support for the device from gpsd?

Thanks,

Igor