gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Error while compiling NAN undeclared in gpsdclient.c

From: Bas van Duijnhoven
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Error while compiling NAN undeclared in gpsdclient.c
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 20:06:23 +0200

Hi Eric,

Im building for an ARM-cpu in my QNAP NAS, specifics are below:
http://www.qnap.com/useng/?lang=en-us&sn=862&c=355&sc=688&t=695&n=3886&g=1

CPU 		Marvell 6282 1.6GHz
DRAM 		512MB DDRIII RAM
Firmware	3.5.1 Build 1002T
Linux kernel	2.6.33.2
GCC version	4.2.3
GCC Target 	arm-none-linux-gnueabi
This is a commandline only environment, so i dont actually need any graphical clients.
I just compiled the complete scons recipe and am just running the gspd-deamon.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

btw: any tips on how to reduce the (already small) footprint of GPSD to an even tinier scale?
At the moment im using an old SIRF-II receiver and will be switching to a UBLOX5 receiver soon.

Regards
Bas