gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] build instructions clarification

From: Roy Barkas
Subject: [gpsd-users] build instructions clarification
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 07:37:24 +1000

Eric -

The problem for me, as it turned out, was not the actual build instructions for gpsd as the steps necessary to get scons and it's prerequisites set up correctly on my build machine.  I understand that scons setup is probably beyond the scope of what you can or should document for your project - perhaps a link to some external site to help people get started?

I almost always enjoy the twists and turns of learning new things in the linux world but sometimes, when under pressure to get something done, they're not as enjoyable as at other times.

Roy