gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] SDDBT

From: bertram waterman
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] SDDBT
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:57:30 +0000

Silly Me! didn't set the port up right. I've now managed to obtain a log from the sounder which I'm attaching, together with a gps log ( they were both taken at different times).

Sadly, the boat was stationary at the time ( tied up inside a marina) so there is very little variation in lat/long/depth but I hope this will suffice. If not, please let me know and I'll try and get a better example.

Jonnie H